Solar power generation can be influenced by many factors. The major factors that reduce or impede the generation of power for the solar panels are; shadows, snow, high temperatures, dust, dirt, bird droppings, pollen and sea salt.
Accumulated dust on the surfaces of PV panels can come from many different sources, and can have a big impact on electricity production. The efficiency of the solar panel can be reduced by up to 50% in a dusty environment, as this interferes with the amount of direct sunlight received to the PV array.
Solar Panel Cleaning is necessary for each and every solar power project, no matter how small or big capacity project.
Our cleaning and maintenance team is available to clean solar panel arrays on homes, businesses, or large ground mount systems. And as a part of the cleaning service, we perform a visual inspection of the solar array! This ensures that everything appears to be in good working order.
The typical cleaning services includes the following:
- Use soft brush to protect panel glass from scratch
- Do not use chemicals or abrasive cleaning during the cleaning process.
- Inspect the site for any hazardous conditions.
- Clean every solar panel regardless of height
- Cover all electrical equipment, (i.e. inverters and combiner boxes) with tarps prior to cleaning.
Want To Be A Piece Of Us?
We give a chance for people to work in the professional environment with challenges and values. Come with us!